Responsible for managing the annual renewal process for all members and dealing with all new enquiries.
- To respond to all enquiries from potential new members in a timely manner
- To work with the Treasurer to collect renewal membership on an annual basis from existing members
- To send a welcome e-mail to new members
- To maintain an up-to-date database of members, including GDPR data where possible
- To produce membership status updates/reports for the Council as required
- To receive and distribute the Porcupine Bulletin twice a year
- To ensure email mailing list is kept up-to-date for Society communications
- To ensure copies of the Porcupine Bulletin is submitted to all legal repositories
Skills and traits
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Well organised
- Chairperson and management committee
- Attendance at Council meetings
- Average 1 hours per week, more in January when annual memberships are due and in months when the Bulletin is distributed to members (twice a year).